Harry is a brown and white owl he was holding a secret and... Flew! into the window and droped the secret message he grabbed the secret message and it says. Dear harry we want you to tell everyone to not fight or argue. your best friend ron.
Kia ora Jordan my name is Rivyenne. I really like how you told us about yourself like when your family got a dog. I learned that you love to watch try not to laugh videos. Next time you to try get your writing on the same page not on the side. your buddy Rivyenne.
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.
Kia ora Jordan my name is Rivyenne. I really like how you told us about yourself like when your family got a dog. I learned that you love to watch try not to laugh videos. Next time you to try get your writing on the same page not on the side. your buddy Rivyenne.
ReplyDeletei liked your story so much and it was really really cool.The things you
ReplyDeleteneed to work on is speaking louder and more clearly.More profishent.