Pages

Thursday, 15 March 2018

Ko Ahau Tenei

I am awesome and kind
I wonder how cars work
I hear the wind screaming 
I see zombies in my games
I want a new bike
I am awesome and kind
I pretend the cubes are pick-axes
I feel the wind blowing in my ears
I touch my cups of water
I am awesome and kind
I dream about Unturned
I try my 20 times tables
I hope my dad will come back from the seas
I am awesome and kind

3 comments:

  1. i like that you are kind

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you picked awesome instead of good

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.